An App Profile creates a Total Triage mobile app user and links it to an ubeRNote user profile. Each user who will users the mobile app must have an app profile.
- Click in the Create User window.
- A New Profile window will appear. Your client name will fill in automatically.
- In Profile Name, enter the user's name.
TIP: To minimize confusion, we recommend that the Profile Name match the ubeRNurse user name exactly.
- Select a Profile Type. See Profile Types and Definitions.
- Click Create Profile button to save the profile.
- A green success banner will appear. Close the New Profile window by clicking the "X" in the upper right corner.
- The new profile you just created will appear in the App Profiles field.
TIP: An app profile can be unlinked from a user by clicking the "X" next to the App Profile name.
WARNING: Doing this will disable the mobile app for the user.