You can add or modify the phone number used for authentication and turn authentication off under your account information.
Add a phone number
- Tap the user icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select Password / Accounts.
- Click on the Add button below Phone Number to add a mobile phone number to receive a code via text message.
- Enter your Phone Number and click on Submit.
- A text with a code will be sent to your phone number. Enter the Code to verify your phone number and then click on Submit.
Modify your phone number
- On the User Settings page, click on Change below Phone Number.
- Enter the new phone number you want to use and click on Submit.
- A text with a code will be sent to the new phone number. Enter the Code to verify your phone number and then click on Submit.
Disable Two-Factor Authentication
You can turn Two-Factor Authentication off if you are unable to access your email and phone number.
- On the User Settings page, click on Disable under Two-Factor Authentication.
- Click on Enable to turn Two-Factor Authentication on.