Office Hours are set up by administrators to indicate when your office is open and closed. Closed hours can be labeled with the reason the office is closed. The reasons include lunch, meeting, emergency/disaster, and holiday. No reason is needed to specify normal closed hours.
You can view your office's business hours using the steps below. Please contact your administrator if the hours are incorrect or need to be modified.
- Click on Clients at the top of the page and select Clients.
- Click on the office for which you want to view the Office Hours.
- Office Hours appear on the right side of the page, next to General Protocols.
- Office Status indicates whether your office is OPEN or CLOSED
- Office Hours lists all the blocks that have been defined for your office