If you receive another contact about an issue already noted in an Activity, you can add follow-up notes to that existing activity.
- Open the Activity you need to add a follow-up to.
- Click on the Add button at the bottom, below the status.
- Enter notes about the follow-up in the text field.
- Click on Select Follow-up Call Code and choose the type of call: Client Staff Outbound, Client Staff Inbound, PT/CG/Facility Call, Vendor Call.
- Click on Select Follow-up Disposition and choose the result of the call. The options here will vary depending upon which Follow-up Call Code you select.
- Client Staff Outbound: Answered - Accepted/Relayed, Answered - Deferred/Pending, Answered - Warm Transfer, No Answer/No Voicemail, Voicemail.
- Client Staff Inbound: Accepted/Relayed, Deferred/Pending.
- PT/CG/Facility Call: Inbound Call, OB: Answered, OB: No Answer, OB: Voicemail.
- Vendor Call: Inbound Call, OB: Answered - Pending, OB: Answered - Relayed, OB: No Answer, OB: Voicemail.
- Click on Save.
Once you've saved a follow-up note, you can archive it by clicking the red X next to it.