To access the Reporting Portal, go to https://ahtreport.total.care/
You will use the same login information that you use to access ubeRNote to log into the Reporting Portal. This means that if you change your ubeRNote password, it will update in the Reporting Portal as well.
Once in the reporting portal, pull up the specific report:
1. Contact Detail Report: details all of the specifics of every call, both inbound and outbound, including the system, staff who took the call, time the call came in, menu duration, how long the call was in queue, talk time, transfer time, disposition, whether the call was billable and the contact ID.
a. Click on Contact Detail Report, choose client name from the dropdown list, select whether an inbound or outbound call, enter the date and click on "Run Report"
2. All of the calls will display based on the criteria selected:
3. To listen to a call recording, click on the "audio recording" icon for that particular call:
4. A pop-up box will display, enter the phone number the call should be sent to. Do not enter a phone number with an extension. The call will be routed to the phone number entered and will ring from the phone number (801) 555-1212. Upon answering the call, the system will ask for the PIN. Enter the 4 digit PIN displayed:
the call recording will automatically being playing from the beginning and will include any queue time.
5. the information displayed on the contact detail report can be downloaded to a CSV file or printed:
Reporting Portal Overview