If you have forgotten your password, you will need to use the ‘Forgot your password?’ link on the login page in order to access your account.
- Go to the CXM login page.
- Click the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click Email Link.
- Head over to your email and click the here link to reset your password.
TIP: This email may end up in the 'Junk' or 'Spam' folder. If you don't see it right away, check the applicable folder. The link in the email is active for 10 minutes, so please ensure you update your password promptly. If the link times out, you will have to submit another request.
- Enter your email address and the new password. Be sure to follow the password guidelines listed on the page. Then click Reset.
- Return to the login page and use the new password to log in.
If you do not receive a password reset email, please submit a ticket to our IT Support Team by emailing tier2@tota
If you enter the incorrect password too many times, the system will automatically lock you out for 5 minutes. Resetting your password will not clear the lockout. After resetting your password, wait 5 minutes before you attempt to log in again.
If you mistyped your password, you do not have to reset your password to log in. Wait for the lockout to expire, then log in again.