- Log into CXM and choose the correct Client using the "Client" dropdown menu.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the Create New button and the Create User window will appear.
4. Enter and select the user's information and settings. Required fields are indicated by a red asterisk (*). Some options will only display if one of the organizations the user has access to has the option turned on.
- *First/Last Name: The user's name as it will appear in the app and on reports.
- Title: For example, RN, SW, etc. (Jane Smith RN). Strongly recommended for clinical staff, as it is used in reporting.
- *Email: Primary work email address and username for logging in.
- *Primary Phone: Required for users who access the mobile app. It also serves as the mobile app login ID. Strongly recommended for others who use call routing and call escalation from CareXM nurses. Otherwise optional.
- Alternate Phone: Additional numbers for contacting the user in CXM and the mobile app.
- *Client: The main office this user will need access to. The default is your primary organization.
- If you have multiple offices or locations and need the user to have access to more than one site, you can add additional offices in the Extra Client Access field.
- *Role: Determines read and write access to the system in conjunction with Permissions.
- Client Admin: Read and write access.
- Client Staff: Read-only access.
- Extra Client Access: Allows access to more than one client or client location. For example, if your facility has multiple locations that this user will need to access patient information from, you will want to add each location that they will need to be able to access.
- To add a client, select it from the dropdown list. To remove a client, click the X next to the location name.
- Case Manager: Some clients list Case Managers on patient profiles. Checking this box allows a user to be designated as a Case Manager.
- Licenses: You will see options here if one of the organizations the user has access to has the service enabled.
- CXM license is based on the license level of your organization. The user license will match that of the organization.
- The mobile license will match that of the organization.
- Provider Accounts
- Click on Add Provider Type.
- Provider Type: Select the type of provider to add to the user.
- Organization(s): Select the organizations where you want this user to display with the provider type.
- The provider type will determine the provider type displayed through the mobile app
- Click on the "Add" button to add that provider type. More than 1 provider type may be added per user, example, RN and Administrator.
- Click on the Create User button to save the new user.
TIP: To update a user's information, click on the user name in the list of users, update the information, and click the Update User button to save the changes. If you have any questions, please reach out to your account manager.
Create New App Profile
Permission Types and Definitions
App Profile Types and Definitions