System Security - Log in
Modified on: Wed, 16 Mar, 2022 at 8:35 AM
- System security is first maintained at the log-in level which requires a unique Account Name, followed by a unique Username and an associated unique Password.
- TouchPointCare provides the unique Account Name and the initial Username and Password upon Account sign-up.
- The Provider then establishes each unique Username and Passwords for each authorized user.
- Upon the first log-in and use of their assigned Password, each User will be requested to enter and create (update) a new Password. For instance, Provider #1 would sign in. Provider #2 would have to sign in and will be prompted to reset the password by creating a new one.
- Login Screen:
- On the Menu, Select Company > All Users:
- Click on "Add User" on the top left
- The New Contact screen will appear. The unique username and associated password need to be assigned to each new contact.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.