- New questions can be added to a Category. These are called Parent Questions.
- Questions can also be added to a Parent Question, and these are called Follow up Questions.
To add a parent question to a category:
- Go to the Questions Tab > All Questions
- Click on the category under "Available Questions"
- Click on "Add a Question". The category will appear in the "Parent Question" area.
- Type in or copy and paste the question in the "Question Text" area.
- Select the "Response Type" from the drop-down menu by using the up and down arrows.
- Click on "Save New Question".
- 10 Points – on a scale of 1 to 10.
- Multiple Choice (Multi-Select) – allows you to create and order the responses. More than one choice can be selected.
- Multiple Choice (Single-Select) – allows you to create and order the responses. Only one choice can be selected.
- Numeric – allows a number to be entered.
- Statement – creates a statement instead of a question, no response is required from the participant. Used for educational purposes, training, and encouragement.
- Text – allows 1000 characters of free form text.
- Time – creates a drop-down list to select a time from.
- Yes/No - creates a question that will require a yes or no answer.