To create a Question Series:
- From the Main Menu, select Question > Create Question Series.
- Select the Question Category which has the first question you want to add to a series. The system will display all the questions in that category.
- Click on the first question you want to add to a new series, then click on "Add". That question will then be added into the Questions Series box.
- To select a question from another category – just select another category from the drop-down menu, click on the question, and then click on "Add".
- Repeat this process for each question in the order in which you want the Question Series.
- When you have added all the questions you want, give the series a descriptive name for reporting purposes and then click on "Save Series".
- Advanced Settings – This is only needed for IVR Outbound Calls. This will be entered by TPC administration. The “OIVR Series ID” is used by the IVR system to know which question series to use.
- Follow up Questions – Keep in mind that if a question in the Question Category/Available Questions has follow-up questions associated with it, when you add that question to a Series, all of the follow-up questions automatically are added to the Series as well