Communication Center - Agent Screen
Modified on: Fri, 18 Mar, 2022 at 2:20 PM
- From the Main Menu, select Communications > Agent Screen
- When a TouchPoint is created and saved, the TouchPoint Care system creates a schedule for each contact and displays that schedule on the Agent screen. Each “Scheduled” call is designated with a green dot. The information is presented in chronological order, by date and then by the contact Start time established in the TouchPoint creation. In addition to scheduled calls, the default Agent screen also displays “Interrupted” calls marked with a yellow triangle.
- Click on the Advanced button to see more filters
- Filters - The Agent screen has numerous filters to enable the Provider and multiple Agents to manage and organize their work. The various fields that the system can filter and sort the schedule on are:
- Status – All, Scheduled/Interrupted, or In Progress – the default Call Agent screen displays “Scheduled/Interrupted” calls.
- Date – From (any) date – To (any) date
- Task – Email, Live Inbound Call, Device Delivered, Internal, Internet, IVR Inbound Call, Live Outbound Call, Text Message, IVR Outbound Call
- Participant – Person's name
- Upon making the various filter choices and clicking on the Search button, the system will display all of the scheduled contact information that meets the filter requirements.
- When done, click on the "Search" button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.